Thursday, June 19, 2008

Naughty Lil Gal^Phylis

Hihi..First let me introduce myself..I'm a naughty girl born in Muar, Johor with the name Phylis Phan Sin Yin. I'm 20 years old this year where I find it quite sad to enter into the 20s world.haha...still don wan to admit old..But most of my friends always say that "aiyo..u physically are 20 but ur brain and thinking are only 15 only la". Well, Muar is an excellent place to stay in, although the there is no gigantic shopping centre like Sungai Wang there. Oh ya..Muar is famous with otak-otak..(if you all want to eat, tell me..come my house and we have otak-otak party!!).Muar is very near to Malacca which takes only 45 minutes of journey. We always go Malacca to shopping such as Mahkota Parade and Pahlawan and the most attractive place in Malacca is A' Famosa.

Ok, ok, enought of Malacca, back to myself. I am currently enrolling in accounting course in University Tunku Abdul Rahman which situated at Sungai Long. I'm very proud to say that i'm in Tutorial Group 11 where I find myself having a bunch of good classmates and friends. They really play an important role in accompanying me walking through this 2 years life of staying away from my sweet home. We share laugher and sadness no matter where we are and what we are doing. They will always be there for me whenever there is any stones or any blockage on the road of my life. Thanks ya buddy~~

Since I'm having my university life, I'm having lots of free time here in Sungai Long. So during my leisure time, I like to watch drama series especially Hong Kong drama because I think it is more straight forward and exciting. I don't really prefer Taiwan drama series which they like to drag the story like grandmother story and I always think that Taiwan drama series too dramatic (those who like Taiwan drama series don't come beat me ya cause above it's purely Phylis Phan's opinion).

I also like to go shopping and I guess all girls like shopping, right? But of course it's after I get my PTPTN loan la..haha..using future money to finance current condition..haha~~not a good practice actually..don't follow ya~~I like to buy Padini concepts store clothes but I also don't know why..Just like to be in that shop.

Beside, I also enjoy sleeping very much because there is a proverb in Chinese saying 'getting rest is to be prepared for a longer journey'. You guys must be thinking, "aiya..this is just an excuse to be lazy"..haha~~Indeed! I don't know why I just enjoy the feeling of lying on my bed. Once I'm on my bed, nothing can drag me out of there. Haha~~

Surfing Net is also one of my favourite activity. I guess most of the teenagers will choose it as their hobby. I have chosen 5 out of the various website I like to visit to share with all of you.


Google is indeed a good searching engine as you can find almost everything you want on a click of mouse. I usually use it to find information as a reference for my assignment



Friendster is the place where I keep myself updated of what my friends are doing and where are them now. It's also a place where I keep myself in contact with them by sending messages.

I use my yahoo mail to email to my friends and keep in touch with my
friends that are located all over the world.



Viwawa is an interesting online game where I spend most of my times playing mahjong online. I get to know lots of friends through this game. This website also offer some strategy game to tackle our mind.


I always use Maybank website to check my account balances and have some online transaction such as using my account to pay bills such as electricity bills and Astro bills.

No comments: