Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Silence means gold _Khai Ying

Hi…! Nice to meet you all…Let me briefly introduce myself….My name is Chan Khai Ying. I am just a simple and ordinary girl… shy, quiet, sensitive….that is what my friends always think of whenever I appear before them. I was born in 18 October 1985 and that makes me a Libra. I came from Penang, which is known as ‘The Pearl of the Orien’ and having a reputation as a food paradise. Penang is a place that has many delicious foods such as Char Koay Teow, Laksa, Satay, Hokkien Mee and more. I love my hometown very much. Gurney Plaza is one of the famous shopping mall in Penang. I always go shopping with my best friends during weekend whenever I’m having my semester break.

Now, I am studying at University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) located Sungai Long. I am undertaking accounting course and currently in Year 3 Semester 1. Two more semesters and I can complete my degree. Hope everything will go smoothly as it was. The same goes to everyone in Year 3 Sem 1. Since I entered UTAR, I got a nickname “Panda”, because I have dark circles under the eyes. Haha~~ But I like the name very much..

I like listening to music and singing karaoke. Music has always been a big part of my life but the only instrument I know how to play is the CD player. Since small I really have the ambition to become a musician.. But of course it’s just a small kid ambition. When I grown up, I know I don’t have the talent. Keke….. Shopping is also one of the activities I like the most to fill up my leisure time. But most of the time I just window shopping because as you know things are getting more expensive as petrol prices keep shooting up like rocket. Beside that, when I am free, I like to travel. I promised myself, if I manage to save money, the country I would like to visit the most is Paris. I think travelling is the best way to relax after working hard for some time.

Top 5 websites I visited the most are:-

http://www.friendster.com/– It allows me to keep in touch with my old friends, friends who have lost contact for long time and update myself regarding my friend’s recent situation. I also can get to know new friends from here.



http://www.google.com/ – Google is a good search engine for me to find information when I am doing my assignment and homework.

http://www.gougou.com – I use this website to download my favorite songs and latest movies.



http://www.hotmail.com – I do check my mail everyday when I am free and contact with friends through email.

http://www.youtube.com – I always watch a lot of funny video clip from You Tube.



5 comments:

vincent2903 said...

silence means gold... really suitable for u ler... coz u'r too silence alr... lol...

heanhean said...

Panda Panda~~good nick for u...
but i think in front panda add leng lui more suitable lo..
leng lui panda ma~~lolz~~

vincent2903 said...

wow... ur ambition is bcome a musician ar... NICE wor... wan go shopping in Paris... so romantic ar...

Ann Nee said...

lol.. i guess vincent is attracted by the word silence..musician and paris.. instead all these combined can really create romantic.. lol..

Ann Nee said...

instead pulak.. -.-" infact i mean.. zzz... my english tak boleh pakai de..paiseh!