Thursday, June 19, 2008

about ~HeanHean~

Well…First of all, I never write a blog before therefore it really puzzles me when I start my page on this blog. Therefore, let me start introducing myself. My name is Lee Chien Hean, most of my classmates prefer to call me Ah Hean. I came from Kuala Selangor. Well, the first impression most of you will have when I mention about Kuala Selangor is the yummy seafood and fireflies. However, frankly speaking, although I stay in Kuala Selangor but I only went to see fireflies only once. Unbelievable right? But it’s true! Haha…
I am currently having my education at University Tunku Abdul Rahman in Sungai Long taking Bachelor of Commerce (HONS) Accounting course. I’m currently in Year 3 Sem 1 in tutorial group 11 now and this is my last year to complete my studies. Really looking forward to enter the working life~~ Erm, Tutorial group 11 consist of 8 HANDSOME gentleman (include me ^.^) and 19 BEAUTIFUL ladies~~ I am very happy that I am here in this group because I am having my sweet sweet UTAR life her because of their presence in my life. Everyone in this group are very nice and very talkative…(Don’t come beat me when all buddy saw this post ya!Haha~~)
Regarding my hobby,I like sport activities such as playing basketball, football, swimming, badminton and snooker. You may think that I only involved in healthy activities right? Haha, it is because unhealthy activities cant be mentioned here…The sports I like the most is playing basketball…since I was young, I am already playing basketball…Till now, I still playing basketball at least twice a week, in order to keep my body fit. Well, no choice in order to keep myself fit.. hehe….Besides, I like to play football as well, but friends around me are not really interested in playing football…so I can only enjoy the fun of playing football through computer games - FIFA!!
Recently I am very busy watching Euro Cup 2008, which show live at midnight…I will not miss any of the match because Euro Cup is organize once every 4 years. If u ask me, which team will lift championship cup, I will definitely tell u it's SPAIN~~ because I really love this team very much.
The top 5 website I always surf are:

I’m sure everyone is very familiar with this website. It allows us to know more friends around the world. Besides that, we can post comment to wish our friends during occasions such as birthday and New Year.

I always use this website to check any latest transfer news for football club. This website not only consists of updated football news but also included other sports such as NBA, golf and tennis. So, anyone would like to check for any latest status for sports, I strongly recommend all of you to visit this website
For those who are comic admirer, this website may suitable for u as they upload any latest comic every week…This website consists of thousand of comic. I personally prefer this website very much because it saves my time and money to go to bookshop.
This is a website that allows user to play online game such as big 2 and mahjong. Anyone who are bored or stress in study can try surf this website to play online game. Besides, you may also get to know new friends from other country
bt1.btchina.net
I think this is a quite famous website, this website allow user to download any latest Hong Kong drama(especially for student like me ^.^) or music.

4 comments:

vincent2903 said...

yoyo... hean is my roomate ler... tis leng chai multi talented lar... i not talkactive oh coz i shy shy wan.. he very pro at basketball ler... dota and fifa king... hehe... >.<

heanhean said...

~aiyoyo~
I am not leng zai leh,if not class gal sure all attracted by me la =.=,haha,kidding~~
don say i am pro in so many things la,shy leh~~i am not really good nia....
Anywhere, thx for my kindly roomate la, thx ur comment ya...

Ann Nee said...

wey.. both of u dun mengada here can ma? haha.. both also leng chai yao ying.. no doubt ! XD

heanhean said...

aiyoyo~~
finally got a gal say me leng zai yao ying...previously never hav a gal said like that,this mis annee reli make me heppy nia,cant sleep lo,haha~~